domingo, 1 de março de 2015

Impatient fury



My desire for love is stronger than its need to survive.
I believe nothing and I hope for everything.
What makes you came back?
Please stray for good!
Don’t take my peace of mind…
what?
I believe in sadness, I suspect of love!
People lie, people deceive, people mock!
All these people consume me like abstinence does.
You take my apathy to tear my soul to pieces,
I can’t get anything done,
I live in chains, but I am free!
History is violent
I may not remember time,
But everything feels real.
Miles away you snub my dreams...
All these experiences don’t make me good,
They don’t make me worse!
Nothing else tonight,
Except the brutal need for tobacco and whiskey
To unleash the mind from the heart..
Won’t you come see me later?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário